Online ACT Strategy Classes
With ZAPS® online ACT strategy classes, you get to participate in the same, top-quality ACT test preparation offered in a live strategy seminar - without leaving home.
Pick from either a recorded version of the class that you can watch at any time - or join us for a live online class when other high schoolers will be joining in from around the country to participate remotely as well.
You will learn:
- How to handle each ACT question type to save time during the test
- What to expect about the types and difficulty levels of questions
- How to gain points even when you're not sure of correct answers
- Effective time-management techniques
- Specific techniques, strategies, and ACT study tips for each subtest
- A plan for writing a high-scoring essay on any topic
- How to effectively use study time in the days leading up to the test
ZAPS instructors are ACT test specialists. They're thoroughly trained in not only the topics covered in the ACT, but also on the ins and outs of taking the ACT test. When you sign up for an online strategy class (live or recorded), you receive:
**ZAPPING the ACT Study Guide, a comprehensive resource that offers:
- ACT test-taking tips and strategies
- An extensive grammar review
- Clear, concise instruction on how to score your best on the enhanced writing test
- Practice essay prompts and a writer's checklist
- A comprehensive mathematics review
- Strategies for solving story problems
- Detailed answer explanations
- An individual study plan for the days leading up to the test
For best results during the recorded or live online class, you'll need:**Four ZAPPING the ACT Workout booklets, with six shortened practice tests each in English, math, reading, and science, for a total of 24 practice tests.
- A computer with high-speed Internet connection (Note: The recorded class cannot be viewed on a tablet or phone.)
- A quiet location
- A headset (extremely helpful, but optional)
- A pen or pencil
- A calculator (for the math section)
- ZAPPING the ACT Study Guide and ZAPPING the ACT Workout booklets (sign up at least five business days prior to the webinar to receive materials on time)
If you're joining our live online class, our helpful customer service and tech support staff will be available during that time in case you experience any problems. If you experience issues while watching a recorded class, send us a note or give us a call and we'll address it as soon as we can.
Ready to join a Live Online ACT Class? Buy Now
Ready to try a Recorded ACT Class? Buy Now
The recorded online class is available for viewing any time for one full year from date of purchase.